Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Stand Corrected

That is to say, I was standing, was knocked flat on my ass, and then pulled my embarrassed ass back up for a second look.


Talk about a sexy looking phone. I must admit, with all the hype that’s been surrounding the iPhone for months, I was a little sceptical as to whether or not they could pull it off. And sure enough, they did. They went above and beyond.

It’ll be pricey to start ($599 for the 8GB model at launch) but who doubts the potential this phone will have once it hits the market? One thing’s for sure - when this baby makes it to Canada, odds are I’ll be doing what I can to get to the front of the line.



From a market standpoint, early indication is the competition should be just a bit worried... gratned it's early, so who knows what RIM could do to the Pearl before the iPhone makes it to the market....


No comments: